Tuesday, October 7, 2008

science test

hehes * smile to myself*
* grins evily*
hahas,
i feel sooooooo
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOOOPEE!
even though its tmr than my exam finish lah,
sort of like
YES YES YES
tmr LAST paper!!!
YIPPEE
cheers to freedom!
AHHAs,
had my science paper and maths paper 1 today,
not bad,
its okok ^^
hope i can get A1!
hahas,
fat hope -,-
anws, TMR
is my BIGBIGBIGBIGBIG day!
WOOPEE
my last exam!
WOOHOOOOOO
i am saying as though its the last test in my life HAHA
seriously, happy like siao ^^
papa and mama had stopped asking me to stop using my com
HAHA!^^
WAHAHAHAHAHA!
i LOVE my computer!
hahas
com addict here~~
xPP
ok tmr is my bigbigbig day, maths paper 2 ^^
WAHHAHA
wish me luck ok?
oh yes, still need to attend wadever shitty business handling workshop -,-
SIAN
nvmnvm,
looking forward to 6L trip ^^
I WILL BE BLOGGING! 6L, 1A ( if can), and MY BLOGGIEEEEE
WAHAHA!
* gay*
xDDDDD

No comments: