Friday, October 17, 2008

HARPY! * gay*

WOOTS! ^^
i am damn happy today ^^
WAKAKA!
you know why?
of course you dunno! WAHHAHA!
theres many reason to it lah,
i am a easily contented person, ^^ hahas,
thats why something small can make me THIS happy LOL~
yea, so lets continue,
today very happy,coz, MY BAZZAR WAS TERRIFIC!
woots! ^^
hahas, it was like everyone was once upon a time, ignoring my stall,
despite, its infront of the toilet, and theres a HUGE banner,
so yes, i was like lossing confidence hahas,
then we like hopeless liddat hor,
someone just suddenly gave pris,low, whose not in my stall, some money and took my product!
WOW,!
pris understood lah, and passed us the money hahas,
i was like so happy can?
ahhh, the touch of the money~
hahas,
though its not REAL money xD
if real one i will be in heavens
hahas,
so yea, continue, the a teacher was like suddenly, beside me?!
then i advertised it, so he bought 3,
wow! ^^
so happy!
then one HUGE grp of girls came and ransacked my stall , lol
but in a good way lah!
xD they left money behind, hahas, which means they bought our product~ xD
one malay girl was like very supportive, she kept buying and buying, i think she end up like buying like 10 plus? hahas.
i love this kind of customer! HAHAHAHAH!
so yes in the end, we sold LOTS, WOOTS! left like maybe 10?
hahas, woots, xinyi's products arh, all like gone ler loh, even though its the most expensive one man!
hahas! * gay*
so end up our grp earn, 102 bizbuck ( the FAKE money we use)
hahas, not bad man! ^^
i got like sense of satisfaction ^^
and our principal say thiese skills will be put to use for our carnival next year, ^^
to celebrate our opening of our indoors sports hall! ^^
hahas, * high*
and yes, there more that made me HAPPY!
hahas, this is a normal reaction, most ppl would ok?!
hahas, i got 1st in class for our overall ^^
wakakakas!
BUT! i got 2nd for the whole lvl -,-
got the irony?
i am in the BEST class,
i am the 1st for my class, but not for the sch!
OMG, and worst, the 1st in the whole sch is our very own zhenghua fren, ANNA TEO!
LOL! OMG LAH! i was like wads the world becoming?!
it like sooo shocking, the 2nd best class, over took the best class?!
this so COOL,
lol, erm, sorry, i think my brain got prob HAHA
anws, wads worst you know!?
i heard that the the 3rd in sch is from 1C!?!
1C?!?!
hello, and theres 2 3rds -,-
oh great, wheres 1A?
o.o
* faints*
haiz, nvm, i hit my aim liao ^^
my aim > > be in top 5% ^^!
WOOTS! $500 HERE I COMEEEE!
its stated in handbook mah, top 5% get $500 ^^
woots!
guzheng,, HERE I COME!!
hahas, ^^ * gay*
anws, today's shooting sucks,
i lost my mind, or my eyes, or wadever,
i shoot EVERYWHERE, but not the centre, and,,, i think....my bullet love the wire -,-
i keep hiting it lah! haiz,
tmr guzheng ^^,
next week teacher say shd be starting to learn SYF song liao leh! ^^
hahas, * high*
anws, wish me luck, i am losing my voice TT_TT!
how? its like sore thorat -,-
but i think by the time i heal, i will be sore thorat again,
why?
coz, SPORTS DAY IS NEXT WEEK! -,-
so yes, bless me ^^

No comments: