Tuesday, October 14, 2008

results

haiz, today and tmr is check paper days
so, it means no lesson,
initially i looked forward to it
but now it seems like bombs dropping down -,-
i got a HUGE bomb today,
say congrats to me :D
coz your fren here, is getting her first "C" of the year -,-
LETS PARTY! nah, no way dude -,-
i aimed for no "C"s AT ALL,
at least i hope to keep a record at B
ARGH
its a high "C" somemore -,-
1 mark to my "B"
HAIZ!
and its a HUGE bomb, as its my ENGLISH
which is sth like core subject?
hahas,
oh yeah~ -,-
then got back my lit,
hmm,
A2
SAD!
I AIMED FOR ALL A1!
haiz, its ruined by my lit and english hahas,
both somehow related?
xD
oh yes, and got back my maths,
not bad,
as many careless as always ^^
its not sth to be proud of, nor its sth easy for me to get rid of -,-
haiz, lucky i careless still got my A1!
WOO! ^^
finally got sth to cheer me up,
andnadand, today got fire drill,
it sucks,
we are the last class to leave the field -,-
and poor marvin got caught for tucking out, and so happened,
the field is dirty,
so yea, he have to stay to clean up the field i think?
hahas,
andnad, had morning assembly,
SUPER LONG,
1hr man!
coz they were toking abt cyberwellness, sportsday, then musical, then erm, i forgot :X
i didn really listen, i was reading the cyberwellness booklet given by the MOE hahas,
i very guai right? HAAH~
so, oh yes,
hengyi and rayren got asked to stand by our very own principle with the mike,
which is so embrassing [to me at least]
hahas, they got cuaght for talking
and so suai he that time toking abt respect,
then when on and on abt this is not respect blah blah -,-
dots, i didn think anyone is listening,
all like heads down,
reading/dreaming/secretly talking/looking around
the words just go in and out out and in and out again hahas,
why go in so many time?
coz they are repeating things -,-
its stated in the form they gave us liao mah,
why bother to say so much? haiz,
tmr got shooting -,-
i dunno if i shd pray to be kicked out or selected hahas,
-,-
if tio kicked like wound my dignity leh -,-
haiz,
let the nature take its course hahas,
what has to be known will be known, its just time^^

No comments: