Thursday, October 16, 2008

result, -,-

hahas, yo ppl,
erm, today managed to like get back all my results, so yeah,
this one time i feel very generous,
i am showing my grades hahas,
so of course, i did badly thats why i am "showing off"

english - B4
[ dont ask me why, you know my standard]
chinese - B3
[erm, i dunno what happened myself o.o]
Maths - A1
[ thnx tian! ]
science - A1
[ woots ^^]
Lit - A2
[ ermm, one mark to A1,, stuborn teacher! ]
FnN - A1
[i think so..]
History - B4
[ it sucks]
Geog - A1
[ woopee]

ok, thats abt all?
i know, it sucked -,-
i didn study,
thats why, "b"s appeared ,
erm, not really, for the previous tests, i also didn study,
erm,
so it means, i became dumber O.O!
wow! o.o
i suddenly very tired -,-
anws, i am gonna work hard for guzheng! GOLDGOLDGOLD is what i want!
anws, heard sth, ^^ made me very happy,
the president, came rmb?
he said the guzheng left a huge impression on him ^^ WOW!
so happy! WAHAHAHAHA!
yeap, so i am gonna work extra hard, ^^
wish me luck tmr, for my bazzar ^^ hahas~
byebye!

No comments: