Friday, October 3, 2008

geog

AHHA! ello ppl! ^^
hehes, to day had geography test -,-
OMG its like HELL
the paper SUPER THICK
O.O
OMG
* shock*
23 pages or sth! AHHH
then i like do hor, the teacher say time left dunno 10 min?
then i finish -,-
OGOSH
i was like so slacky, then i chiong my last qns within 20 mins?
AHHH
very short answers man!
HOWHOWHOWHOW?
all i can do now is maybe work hard for the rest of the subs HAHAs
DIFFICULT JOB
D;
anws, congrats to those who got chosen to be in the audition for Student Council
^^
wahahas! i didn volunteer -,-
coz heard need to interview tio scared LOL
and still need to pass 2 or 3 rounds of elimination -,-
toot, too troublesome bah?
HAHAs
so yes, withdrawn LOL
initially volunteer one then heard that say byebye to it HAHA
iamsolazy HAHA
SAD! the electricity bills tio rised to 20% -,-
dude, i feel like jumping off the building TT_TT!
like hell man! coz my use computer time kena cut TT_TT
SAD! DDDD;
they keep using exams as excuse for me to get away from my computer -,-
stupid! D;<
i hate parting from my computer D;
felt like my life kena cut by half D;
IMDYINGSOON

No comments: