Saturday, October 18, 2008

dead news

ok, its dead serious ok?
i am asking if there will be re- order of class?!?
its like, i almost forgot,
my jieh got like promoted b4?
its like
she from 1B go to 2A lahhhh
then some of 1A dropped :O
howhowhowhowhow?
will history like erm, restart of wadever,
so its like, i want to go where majority goes TT_TT,
with luck, i think ,most of us will stay? ><
like my wishlist, i dont want any changes to my current class D;
butbut from my sissy, its like makes sense to like re-order? o.o
it states in the handbook wad promote thingy,
isit ppl promote and some demote?!
omgomgomgomg
i dunno why, maybe i am mad,
but i am very panicky now O.O
its like, DDDD:
ok, hopefully, my news is like unreal, not going to come true,
AHHH, ok i am fine now ^^
anws, its my imagination, so yeah, its not confirm.. O.o
its not even reliable LOL,
so yeah, i hope its not true? ^^
i am self, psycoing. hahas
anws, howhowhoiw?
sports day is near, need to think of cheers,,,
erm, i go net found some lah,
but do you all mind if its not like WE, 1ACE creat one? o.o
nvm, i think maybe i will try to post it on class blog ^^
hahas, ok byebye

No comments: