Monday, October 6, 2008

lit exam

HAIZ.
congrats daphne for completing her EOY
* jealous*
haiz,
suddenly missed 6Loyalty,
how?
i am class-sick! TT_TT
outing quickly come~
TT_TT
sad!
haiz,
today had my literature test
guess wad?
i didn complete -.-
ohgreat
*&$^&^$&#@*
howhowhowHOW?
i am in dead meat TT_TT
7 marks lehhh
my pass or fail depends on it!!
ARGH
sian, no se crying over spilt milk
crying dont help to change the situation
its just a useless thing -,-
hahas, seriously,
it is maybe just a evidence to show that you are upset, but it cant be magic,
it cant turn things around
so, its just a waste of time,
why not use the time you lost in crying to do sth better that helps your current situation?
ohshit, why am i saying those stuff -,-
sianned,
i was trembling loh,
when miss yee say put your hands down -,-
i am sort of excited :XXX
idk~
i am a werido -,-
i felt so excited as its like the first time i didn manage to really touch a major qns -,-
7marks is major to me -,-
it hink i will say byebye to my A1
haiz,
hope mama wont be angry -,-
she expects me to get 70 and above for all subs -,-
haiz,
i expect that of myself too
hahas,
i am greedy^^
actually if its possible, i want all 90 and above HAHAH
yes, in my dream -,-
if it happens, means i am dying
good things happens when you are dying?
hahas, idk~
blessme peepos!

No comments: