Tuesday, October 14, 2008

omg, the same quiz -,-

Ok, eventhough i so obviously, hinted that i dont want this back, some freaky message appeared :O!
its by my very very own XIAOQI!
you be careful, i sure will sabo you back one LOL
anws, here goes the same thing again -,-


Rules!(No Changing of rules ,just copy and paste if you can !)
Tag bloggers! (As many as you like)
List down ten facts about you and yourself =D
(eg. Food/games/people/hobby etc)
But beware ~Bloggers can tag you back !
Thats the fun part !
But you cannot repeat the same fact ( Not even one.)
No spam, and no racism.
Here goes nothing.

1) I DONT WANT THIS QUIZZY TO APPEAR AGAIN!
- not in MY blog LOL, i am sort of running out of facts -,-
as you can see, my lies are more than facts HAHA!

2) I am happy today ^^
- ok, not abt the results, its coz, my jieh is coming back from her travelling hahas~

3) I want a watch -,-
- FYI, digital one, mine dunno whyy, broke, snapped,
i think it hates me now HAHA!

4) For today, i suddenly hates sweet stuff :O!
- its a declaration fo war from my stomach!
maybe the chocolate i ate just now is INDEED TOO SWEET! hahas.

5) at the same time while doing this quiz, i am trying to get things right ^^
- as in i hope ppl wont be shock how werid i am behaving HAAH!

6) I have BAD temper. ^^
- got the hint? dont play around with me -,-

7) Actually, i am not so bad after all ^^
- coz i am a KINDSOUL HAHA! ^^

8) oh, but honestly, in the morning i got bad temper O.O
- lols, its my family that suffers hahas, coz by the time i am at sch, i am semi awaking le,
hahas

9) oh yes, when slping, i got bad temper too.
- thats why, its my dad who wakes me up ^^
cause i may just hit anyone -,- * violent* WHAHAHA!

10) this is a fact, i took almost the whole quiz to say i got bad temper when its sth to do with slping LOL

END! WOOHOO!
saboing time ^^
xiao qi x10 WAHAHA!
nolah i not so bad hahas,
so is xiao qi,
shiyang,
zoey,
xinni,
marvin,
shawn,
stephanie,
xinting,
zhongyu

hahas, sorry to those ppl, i am running out of haven touch that quiz de ppl,
so yes,
how lucky of you LOL
and i happened to have one extra eh?
either xiaoqi do or some one else do hahas, ^^
BYEBYE

No comments: