Monday, October 13, 2008

quizzy

yashi saboed, me this,
so yesh, iam saboing ppl, thats why i have to do this, HAHA!

Rules!(No Changing of rules ,just copy and paste if you can !)
Tag bloggers! (As many as you like)
List down ten facts about you and yourself =D(eg. Food/games/people/hobby etc)
But beware ~
Bloggers can tag you back !
Thats the fun part !
But you cannot repeat the same fact ( Not even one.)
No spam, and no racism.
Here goes nothing.

1) This is my first lie!
- its a FACT! believe it and i think i will be giggling at one corner, HAHA!

2) I LOVE TY! WOOHOO!
- for your info, TY is ..... tomyam -,-..
sorry to disappoint you, its not a human! HAHA!

3) i am class -sick! ^^
- meaning, i missed 6Loyalty! WOOTS!

4) I LOVE 6L ^^

5) I have a ferish for music LOL

6) i dont like dressin up -,-
- casual shirts are my favs HAHA!

7) i am thinking or hoping that no one will sabo me back this quiz -,-

8) i am addicted to my computer!

9) I DEMAND FOR A 6L OUTING WITH EVERYONE GOING!
- but its always in my dream -,-...it will come ture wont it? ^^RIGHT~~~? 6L peepo?
* gives evil aura*

10) I DONT PLAY MAPLE

hahas, thats random^^
here comes the ten unlucky ppl!! WOOHOO!

1) YASHI! WAHAHA! since you got too much to say, i give you chance~ ^^
2) Sherye
3) Hwai Mun
4) Kahwei
5) Priscilla LOW!
6) Priscilla LEE!
7) Xiaoqi!
8) Cher
9) Nerissa!
10) my jie, fanghou~

No comments: