Saturday, December 27, 2008

yosh!

yosh! :D
hahas, i bet lots of you had a nice christmas bahs xD
lets talk about MY christmas -,-


oh yeah, my christmas was just like a normal sunday~
everyone is at home and!!
thats why we are doing spring cleaning
-,-
omtian,
i bet all of you shd be very puzzled why in the world i am so scared of it
spring clean bascially =
nags from mum,
clean my upside-down table,
arrange books,
in short, everything has to be cleaned, AND!
neat -,-


oh gosh
so i was spending my christmas, wrapping mt textbooks for next year -,-
for those lucky ones,
where your mum bought those nice nice covers for you, be glad ok -,-
you must be thinking books not nesscarily( ps, i dunno the spelling) be wrapped mah!
correct?
to me not wrapping is fine ;D
but!
not wrapping = book cover gets dirty
= my mum dont like it,
= more nags
= tortured life
so i better just wrap it to save trouble i guess -,-
and, the next task for me is to clean up my table -,-
believe me, i nvr use my table in my whole sec 1 life -,-
coz bascially, its stuffed with,
textbooks, zhps stuff(lol), weird things,
some anime's figurings,keychain, papers everywhere,
dust collecting so much that spiders appear,
bags all over the place (even under my table xD)
random stuffs, and tissues, oh gosh its just you know? too much to say xD
hahas, i bet alot of ppl are like O.O
this is seriously zhenyun?!?
lols, and sad to say, thats me for you :D
hahas!


and its like a torture, D:
awww! just wrapping, took me 1 hrs plus,
and cleaning the TOP/ shelfs of the table ONLY, took me the rest of my day -,-
btw, i started cleaning at like 2pm
lols
cool right?!?


hahs -,- i don thtink its sth to be proud of LOL
so, i invented a new short form!
its!! TBC!
LOL
which means, to be continued -,-
my mum was totally irritated by my laziness XD
lols, but hey, i clean till like 5pm?
and luckily she let me off :D
weehees! sao i went to watch "The santa claus"
:D
weee! :D nice show btw xD


ytd, whic is 26/12 the day after christmas,
i spent my day at bascially, my guzheng cca and, my table -,-
lols -,-
and today, a fine staurday,
my mum clean the bed sheets and i am the one putting it back mind you lols
so for those suuuper lucky ones,
be glad that your mum or your maid is doing those stuff for you -,-


and oh yes, i bet soon i will have to go and clean my cupboard -,-
oh damn :X
coz, for MY section, which is where my clothes are,
i just throw my clothes into it -,-
lalas! :D
i meant it dont make a diff even if i fold lols
:OOO Surprised? xD
sorry for giving you a nightmare -,-
hahas, but i quite appreciate it though, since i have nth much to do -,-
and reading " The play on the animal farm"
is boring -,-
i only read like 2 pages LOL!
the intro or sth
coz the speeches DDDD;
argh, irritating -,-


anws, if anyone from guzheng is reading this,
rmb to bring $5 on the next practice,
which shd be next monday 29/12

ok, tatas!
and oh yes, a short conclusion fo my long post :D
NEVER GIVE MY MUM A LONG DAY OFF!
shes such a workaholic -,-
even my cousins said so LOL
she refuses to rest man -,-
a day off = a day to do sth other than her work
and oh yes, she lovesss cleaning, or neatness or tidiness,
and she of course hates mess and dust -,-
and lols, thats what i am farming :D
cheers for mess and dust buddy! xD
jkjk hahas!
ok, tatas!

No comments: