Sunday, December 21, 2008

dinner:D

hees! i am back!
:D
today i went out,
to BUGIS! :D
rest assured :D
no 1Ace or 6Loyaltys shall be jealous as i went with my family~ :D
LOLS, we went bugis, to singtel
we = me and my sisters,
they = my parents and my grandma..
coz we wanna save time you see..
so!
we split xD
then erm, my jies they sign contract etc
while i rot at one corner LOL
they have decided not to buy me a hp which makes sense you see..
firstly, i aint doing some big business so when theres calls or smses,
its not sth that is very important
its just casual talks which can be done in like msn? lols
and since during school days,
i will be spending most time at my school which dont allow ppl to bring hp,
the time i used on the hp will be like.. sometimes only..
and i dont wanna risk it being confiscated
so yeah, its settled, i shall get my hp when i am like sec 4 or when i am in poly
where hmk/ projects increases..
then we went to buy donuts and drinks, and shop around tgt, then went home at like 4 plus
lols
then at like 7 plus, we went to the condo near bpp,
and ate dinner :D
coz you see, rmb my wai po passed away?
yeah, her number struck the lottery and my super kind aunt treat us to a dinner :D
plus another aunt and uncle..
:D
then food was damn delicious,
esp the tofu :D
its highly recommended HEES!
other than the tofu theres,
fried yam,
erm, mongolia duck or sth,
mango fried chicken,
fish soup,
spicy kangkong,
* drool*
and more lah, i think in total, theres like 7 dishes or more LOL!
no desert D;
they ran out of stock man D:
sadded!
but its quite nice though, coz theres 8 of us eating :D
hahs, and it costed like $100 plus for the whole feast :D
not bad not bad?
hahs! i was too busy stuffing my mouth with food,
to pay attention to their conver though LOLS
but its sort of funny i think,
since they are laughing xD
ok, thats abt all :D
byebye!

No comments: