Friday, December 5, 2008

hees! nice bro!

hahas! :D
well,, i am back to post in order not to disappoint my supportive readers :D
like yuting LOL!
feel honoured?? xD
ok, anws, today i went to the market, to buy stuff for the 6L outing :D
see!
how much effort hwaimun, me and dap spent on this outing!
so 6L ppl do drop by ok?!
:DDD
anws, yeah we went to buy the stuff and continued to erm some breifing :D
on our games lah hahs!
then we chatted at the nearby
playground hahas!
the content is erm..
tip top secret :D
we are bascially talking abt our sec sch life hahs!
* winks at hwaimun and dap*
anws, after that, they came to my house and played game of life :DD
yeah, its fun~ :DD
the more the merrier hahas!
hwaimun 's 4,
my 10
and dap's 1
HAHAS!
obviously i am police, and dap is artist :D
then munny is stock market ppl :DDDD
hahas!
yeah, its quite funn :DDDD!
except that at the end i was left alone, spinning -,-
AND AND I WON!!
weeee!
new record of : $825,000
nice?? xDDD
hehes! if its real life it would be even better LOLS
anws, my dad just told me that my brother got 2nd place at the school he is studying in too!
YAY!
cheers for him!
hahas!
oh yes, for those who are puzzled why i suddenly pop out a brother, he is my god brother,
:D
my mum and her mum is jie bai jie mei :D
weeheees!
so cool right?
hahas!
his birthday is 11/11 :D
I WIN! LOL!
i bet alot of ppl will be shocked since i rarely say abt him xD
coz we like only meet
once or twice per year LOL!
but i got go out with his family ALONE be4 -,-
my mama just throw me there TT_TT!
oh yes, he got a sister, so i got a sister LOL!
:D
younger sister :D
shes so sweetttt!
:D
hahas!next time i will try to take a photo if can :D
thats all BYEBYE!

No comments: