Friday, December 12, 2008

funeral!

lols, i bet you all missed me like shit right? xD!
weehees! xD
hahs!
but sadly, i dont miss you all :D!
hahs!
these few days i went funeral.. D:
my wai po, who is my mom's mom
yeah, i dunno if you are interested to even read the post abt my funeral stuffs loh, LOL!
but even if you dont like it, i will still type it >:D
* evilness*
LOL!
lets start with day 1 bahs!
ps: i purposely left spaces :D happy reading guys! :D


DAY 1!

LOL! toot man! you got stm! ( short term memory)
I go 6L outing man! LOL!
hahs! go tricked!
HEEES! xD!
i bet alot of you have those -,- face LOL!
hahs! pardon me, i am like loosing lots of screws thnx to my cousins LOL
oh yes, speaking of my cousins,


INTRODUCTION!
i dont use the full name arh! LOL!
to keep their identiy a secret xP

Ah suey- cousin on mom's side
Ah chi - younger sister of ah suey :D
Ah yi- youngest in the family of the two person infront LOL
Ah Ling - my oldest sis :D
Ah hou- my second sis
Ah yun - the narrator LOL
Ah zhao- my cousin :D
Ah ren- my cousin

ok, from the above list, theres only one pathetic guy which is Ah ren LOL
but he like very friendly kind lah, he hang out with everyone :D
ok lets start my story :D!



DAY 2!
my mom, my sis and i went to jurong east there at like 12 noon
-,-!
we ( my sis and i) regretted LOL
its so empty there...
like no ppl of my generation one man D:
so we very filial, spent time by folding the "golden paper"


for other religions,
the golden paper is directly tranlated from chinese which is jin zi
its believed that the person in the other dimension is able to spend the money
which will be ranked according to the pattern we fold lah LOL


then we fold fold fold till like...3plus?
then a group of dunno who joined us...
lol
i dunno who they are -,-
and they are like taking in hokkien, then i not very good in speaking mah..
so i just listen LOL
then 4plus my sister's friends came to visit, so like left me,
folding -,-!!!
i am sooooooo guai right?!?! LOL
but i slacked lah hahs!
shhhh! xP
i do slow motion one hahs!
>:D


then my cousins cameeee~~
LOL
actually theres other ppl other than the introduced one lah,
but i so happened to hang out with those xD
coz ah suey,ah chi and ah yi is like we every sunday, will go each other's house xD!
of course its in the past liao lah, but our relationship is better than other cousins :D
then ate dinner, which is cooked by restaruant chefs! OMT!
its like delicious! WEEE!
got one bowl of soup,
one plate of fish, prawn, vegetable,chicken :D!
we super carnivour LOL


then Ah yi's bf came :D
quite handsome lah...
oh yes, he suuuuuuuuper GENTLEMAN!!!
OMT!
he shd be role model for guys LOL!
exarragted -,-
lol
he help us take food, drink, open door, hold the lift, fold paper!
OMT LAH
lol
its rare :X!
no offence~ LOL


funny stuff for day 2:
Ah suey : " my boss like one fine day asked me wad is my religion lah,
then i said taoist"
then then boss is those 'Ang Mo' mah
then he asked his assistance,wads the difference between taoist and buddist?
then the assistance say hor : OH! , the difference is that taoist use black magic and buddist dont.
LOL!
then ah suey like -,-! then didn correct it lah LOL
then ah chi say hahs, later the boss is like OMT!
i hired her then now i cant fire her, later she black magic me.. LOL!
lols, so funny hor? xD!



then another one is like when we are burning the paper..
ppl have to take turn to burn mah,
then ah chi was like soooo funny LOL!
shes like saying waipo, we burn this money for you,
then you can wear nice nice now...
me: HOR! she normally dont wear nicely har? XD!
ah chi: LOL! no lah, i mean NICER. xD!
then we dunno how we talk then say till the house we burning for her lah,
then we say, waipo, you can also earn money by renting the house to forginers! LOL!
they dont have burn house mah, so can rent to them,
then charge them higher arh!
coz they foreginer.. more money LOL
then we say she can stay with wai gong, her husband who left long ago,
then rent her house... LOL!



DAY 3!
my sis and i decided to go at 6pm..
when like my dad is back from work xD!
cant tahan the long day xD!
so we went at 6pm, then ate dinner,
did the praying and chanting like day 2..
then this time ah chi's bf came ah yi's also got come
lols,
then ah chi bully her bf loh! >:D!
xD!


hahs, no lah is like that one...:
ah chi: come eat eat eat! then pass everyone one dumpling,
then her bf, nickname pinky,say give 3 give 3!!!
ah chi: you want 3 isit?? * smiles*
pinky: NOOOOO!
ah chi: * puts three in his bowl*
LOL!
then pinky like eat le arh, then ah chi keep taking food for him, coz left alot LOL
ah chi: come eat~~ :D
pinky: looks at ah chi and give those tortured face D:
ah chi and pinky: * staring competition* LOL!
then ah chi say: ok loh, you dont eat loh, i didn force you arh! * looks over*
pinky: OKLAH OK LAH! I "CLEAR" ALL OK?!?
ah chi: you say one arh! LOL!
lols, so poor pinky have to clear the plates xD!
hees!
its not really bullying right? we didn force him :D * smiles*


then we go help to wash plates etc and clean table,
coz my workaholic mom, is volunteering herself to wash plates etc -,-
being kind, we helped loh LOL!
then while clearing need to tie the plastic..
then i dunno how to tie,
then ah ren near by mah,
then i asked him for help LOL
then he say aiya, dunno how to tie nvm, know how to tie your husband down can le :D
me : -,-! hello, i am ONLY 13! -,-!!!
ah ren : O.O! SO TALL?!?!?
me : yeap :D!
ah ren : nvm lah in few years time only!
me: zzz!
lol


then later we like chatting as a grp,
then he is like asking eh, wad you eat to grow so tall arh?
( coz he is like only 168 liddat at the age of 21 )LOL
me: dunno leh o.o...
then later hor, clearing table,
ah zhao help me mah, then its like got one older cousin lah, like say,
"aiyo, you go do others lah, let those more difficult task to those older ones..."
shes saying that to ah zhao, which mean she is sayng i am the older one -,-!!
ah zhao like 150 only lah, but she 15 years old liao hor! >:D
lols!
then ah zhao was like : O.O! but i older than her leh...
cousin: * shocked* OMG! she younger than you meh? but she dont look like sia!
me: -,-.....


then... at night when we reached home...:
me : mama! alot of ppl ask me wad i eat to grow so tall leh, how to answer?
mom: tell them you eat shit!
me: orh :D!
hahs! xD!
my mama very funny hor? :D


DAY 4! :D
day 4 is almost a must to go cos its like last night liao..
so, my dad have to drive my second sister who is only realeased from school at 6 plus...
then the chanting and praying usually start at like 7 plus,
so me and my da jie took ah suey's dad's car :D
and go there, ate and did chanting,
coz its last night, so theres more monk,
5 monks o.o
the previous nights all is 3 only...


then ate supper, and went to burn the house...
then we like form a circle while its burning,
my aunt say its to prevent other "stuffs" to go in and snatch etc..
yeah :D
so after that we helped out to wash plates and clear table etc :D
then my mum have to stay,,
coz its the last night then all the children of the person have to shou ye..
you dunno the meaning also nvm xD


funny stuff of the day:
introduction first xD
our zodiac :
Ah suey: bull/ cow
Ah chi: tiger..
Ah yi: rabbit
Ah ling : bull/cow
ah hou: horse
ah yun: pig :D
Ah zhao: chicken


so ah ling was like saying that ah chi can eat all of us..
then ah hou and ah yi say they run LOL


chit chat conver:
then its like almost everyone can run mah..
so..
everyone looked at me LOL!
coz i pig -,-!
then i say she eat me then later she die of heart attack LOL
my fats and oil block her artery xD!
then ah chi say: no wad, i can eat cow also~ :D
ah chi: and one will be enough liao loh...
ah suey: hahs! later we both attack you >;D
ah yun: HAHA! later the other one betray you LOL
someone ( forget who): then she can eat chicken also mah!
ah chi: no lah, later she poke me LOL
then all look at my again -,-!
coz i got nth to attack with LOL
ah chi: eeyer, the pig so dirty one loh, i dont want lah, cow better!
ah suey: then i attack you!!! >;D!
ah yi: no loh, cow see red then attack loh LOL
ah suey: yeah lah, my eyes see everything red one.. then i just attack LOL!
ah yun: OMT! then i sure tio attack wad, i pink leh LOL
* everyone looks at me in those pathetic way...*
ah chi: hahs! then i eat you! xD!!
ah yun: hahs!! later i am shan zhu ( mountain pig)
Ah yun: then i got horn, then i poke you arh!!! >:D!!!
Ah yun: and shan zhu can run fast :DDD * smiles*
ah yi: haiz! she now say so much later her tiger is those baby tiger.. we all trash her LOL!
then we go help out liao xD

DAY 5!!!
today i woke up at 9 LOL
and guess wad, we are supposed to go out at 9 plys, coz 10 need to reach..
-,-!!!
i told my dad 8 am, but i 5MIN!
so yeah..
become 1 hr LOL
then i half alsply ate my breakfast then bathe..
then head for jurong east..


then the praying etc start at like, 10 plus..then i realised that those are like...
wad my mum and dad chants everyday!
so i managed to chant abit lols, :D
not bad arh? xD!!!
then we prayed, and slack till the next praying start..


then they got invite band xD
super cool :D
imagine those old song in quite 'rock' style :D! cool right?
i am actually quite touched when they play
“世上只有妈妈好”
coz they like played it when we are taking turns to offer our last joss stick
be4 she is like send to be burned...


yeah.. then its like suuuper cool coz we have to walk one round lah, be4 we take bus...
then we like heck care the traffic, cars,bus etc loh, then we walked..
with like one long line of public buses, cars etc LOL..
then we headed to burn the coffin etc...


after like praying there abit,
we are send to a room, with glass window..
then we all kneel down and chant chant chant chant..
while the coffin is like slowly pushed into the burner or sth..
we are told not to cry aloud etc
coz it will make the soul to be unable to left in peace lah...


then later i found out we are like actually supposed to shout to ask our wai po to run away..
i meant the soul..
so that she wont be burnt..
its true coz my mum them didn shout to my wai gong,
then when wai gong visit my jie in her dream, he got those burnt smell..
its not like her mind made it up coz they dunno the being burnt stuff until after the dream and they ask around...


those that live with my wai po cried...
i mean like of course they will cry mah.. they super close leh..
alot more ppl cried..
but most of them tahan till after we left the room..


so yeah..
life is precious afterall..
and one day when the time comes,
they have to leave you,
so yup, appreciate the ppl around you ok? :]
tatas :D

No comments: