Thursday, December 18, 2008

i have sth to confess D:
OMT!
howhowhowhow?!?!
ok lets see wad i do to be so damn freaking depressed,
ONLY practiced my guzheng for 5 hours -,-
T_T
how?
its like 3 days away, i have to show my teacher my practice schdule
D:
how?
its like the holiday for guzheng start from 21 or sth,
then
i was planning to practice when like the last two weeks be4 the next practice...
then all the funeral took me by shock
then, after that my sister have to do night shift and i cant play as it will disturb her sleep...
then now, i left 3 days OMT!
HOW?!??!
then its freaking guilty as i know i have time,
ARGH!
then somemore in this week, one of the days, i ahev to go watch twilight,
which left me two freaking days D:
sian loh!in two freaking days, maybe i train 3 hours and 2 hours?
then make it 10 hours,
then like at least got 2 digit mah
TT_TT!
ARGH!
i bet all the members will be suuper disappointed when they see this...
D:
sian,
i am now damn guilty sia DDDD;
i can only practice during like1-3?
coz 4-6 is my sister's nap time < < quite lame hor?
then night time, like most ppl back liao, then dont wanna disturb neighbour...-,-
then 11-12 is like my house's lunch time -,-
zzz!
i am disappointed in myself D:
haiz T_T
its no use crying over spilled milk, so i better bluck up now and start practicing D:
byes D:

No comments: