Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry christmas!

YO! merry christmas!
haas! ok, i think i shd type this since i bet he will be very very proud abt it LOLS
ok, MR KAHWEI!
congratulations you are the first person ,
on the christmas to wish me a merry christmas! LOL
and i bet no one will do sth like wad you did -,-
lols, hes the first coz hor,
its like 12midnight, i tagged at 6L blog and my blog?
then i went to sleep -,-
then just when i was like lying down to slp, the telephone rang man!
OMT!
i was like so shocked tio man,
coz the atmosphere and everything is almost like my waipo's last day
so being nice and curious, i went to answer and thnk tian i am the one answering man!
coz this MR KAHWEI called me -,-

ok, heres the conver:
me: hello?
kahwei: * quite fast*hello may i speak to zhenyun
me: Har?
( lols, coz i never expected its me, i was expecting like my parent's friends or sth)
kahwei: * slower* may i speak to zhenyun?
me: um hmm?
kahwei: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
me: LOLS? you know you are like, waking up my whole family which is aslp?!? LOL
kahwei: yeah, i purposely one! :D
me: wah! i was like totally showing this face -,- LOL
sian diao man! then after that i was like enjoying it abit since this is my first experience LOL
then he said bye and hang up liao lah,
i haven say merry christmas LOL! and i bet he called alot of other ppl -,-
haas! and my dad and mum was like who called?
then i was like saying oh, a fren called to say merry christmas LOL
then my dad was like totally sian diao LOLS! then my mum is like laughing for abit xD
haas! nice one man! your aim succeed LOL
haas, its nice to do that once in awhile but too much will be very irritating xD
then my sis was like saying is her frens did that,
they better be ready for new year LOL!
haas, nice idea right? xD
haas, nvm lah, chirstmas was like once in a year,
:D
and i am now suuper glad i dont have a hp, lols!
coz this mornign when my sis on her hp,
the msg sound rang like siao, 1msg/ sec LOL
hahas, then she read all but nvr send lah, coz she got too much frens, like 100 plus? lols
later bill bao zha xD
haas, and i was suuuper hard working ok?
i went every single blog thats on my links,
and tagged and wished them merry christmas hor!
everything is self-typed, no copy and paste man! :D
i suuuper hardworking correct?!
and that took me 1 hr -,-
thnx to my laggy computer -,-
but not bad lah i managed to complete my task :D
thoug some links are dead lols
nvm :D is i nvr go your blog tag nvm!
ok, so once again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

No comments: