Saturday, December 13, 2008

conclusion!

LOLS,
to cover up my previous empty days,
i shall blog now!
* claps*


hahs,
hmmm, lets see,
ohh i got a conclusion LOL!


after the funeral..
being the youngest in the dining table is not bad afterall LOL!
if you read the previous posts, i hang out with those cousins lah,
then they surely know my age mah since we like quite close...
sooo!!!
when i sit down on the table with like 10 people,
we will have like 6 /7 ppl i know LOL
then those 6/7 people will like within seconds after we sit,
they will put food into my bowl...
which means all i have to do is to!!!
eat wadever in my bowl LOL
every one will like put one dish into my bowl..-,-
then i like useless one LOL!
hahs nvm, its not bad xD!


anws, then hor i got a conclusion for heights too :D
it will hurt a guy's pride to have a girl taller than him LOL!
poor old ah ren is very very determined to "expose" me -,-
he kept asking around
IS THAT SERIOUSLY A 13 year old girl?!?!
LOL!
hahs, then i say its gene...
my family all like 165 and above can?? LOL
then he say his father also tall wad..
then my father happened to pass by,, then i drag him here
"THERE!"( coz he is taller than me by, 1 head)
he look then * speechless* LOL!
then my other cousins also like sighing* shakes head* LOL
hahs! its sooo cool man xD!


and and and i realise that you know my god brother?
he got sister?
but his sister is not my god sister D:!
my dad say wad acknowledge thingy which i dont understand D:
nvm hahas!
thats all bahs! BYEBYE!
xD

No comments: