Monday, December 8, 2008

shockness

its expected, she knew it,
i mean like....
how do you feel when you know you have only a few days left?
its not me lah, dont worry
its my wai po..
she knew it like these few days.
thats why my house is bursting with phones and my mum is making thousands of trips down to her house.
then shes telling her wishes,
all my aunts and uncles are trying hard to please her that few days..
i think i over heard one of her wish..
she wished her maid, who took care of her,
to go back, and be provided enough that
she dont have to leave her family
and come to singapore to be a maid...
and thats my wai po for you man!
she rocks!
and yeah
today,
8/12 which is supposed to be my class outing,
she died,
at midnight.
i didn slp for the whole day.. 2hrs i think -,-
thats the best record man -,-
anws, the first ringing came at midnight, ( i dunno time, but i am still super awake..)
my dad didn get it in time...
my mum was all panicky
then after 15 mins or sth, second ringing came,
this time theresa difference, my dad got it, and he mumbled with the talker,,
then my mum cried. ( i think)
i mean like OF COURSE she will cry lah,
its her mum...
haiz, but today i didn go her funeral..
i go outing..
tmr onwards i think i will be away..
coz her house at bukit batok...
so yeah.. byes
wai po, rest in peace...

No comments: