Saturday, November 8, 2008

SEA ceremony

hahas, yo peeps :D
hmmm,
ytd is the SEA award ceremony.
bascially, Student Excellence Blah award ceremony
LOL
anws, yeah i have to perform lah,
so, i woke up at 9am -,-
i asked my dad to wake me, he forgot
so heres the conver:
dad: yun, i forgot sth...
Me: hmmm?
dad: i forgot to wake you...
me: HMMM?! wads the time now?!
dad: 9am.. BUT! you still got time :D
me: WAAAAAAH! * screams like mad*
so i jump out of my bed, and panicked for dunno wad reason LOL
coz, i haven:
- iron my clothes,
- eat my break fast
- pack my bag which shd have:
- waterbottle,
- umbrella
- my nails for guzheng,
- scissors,
- wallet,
- clothes for the ceremony,( ironed)
- shoes for the ceremony,
- shoes for the performance,
- my music notes,
- mirror, with comb ( to see wad scary make up is on me)
- tissue( to secretly wipe off LOL)
yeah, thats abt all.
thne i still need to report to sch earlier, to like take my guzheng etc.
ROAR,
and in like, 1hr15mins
i need to complete all those?!
then i ate my breakfast erm, like 15 mins, which left me 1hr.
then i need to pack,
i pack halfway, i forgot sth,
so i called jiamin to check lah, abt the clothings.
then it left me 45 mins.
( ok, i chatted abit LOL)
then i need to iron and bath and dry my hair?!
and! i haven pack finish
LOLso i go chiong,
then in the end, i finished packing at like 0950?
hahas,
i left bathing and ironing,
D;
so i just say : papa! help me iron! then run into the bathroom LOL
then he like WTH?!
hahas, then keep complaning that i everything last min work, etc etc LOL
but he ironed it well ;D
soooo straight LOL
anws,t so i manged to come out of the bath room at like 1010?
xD, then i didn bother drying my hair, and just clipped it :O
then wear my shoes etc, then pull my dad to drive me LOL xD
then when i reached, i was like, ?!?
not much ppl there one -,-
like 7-8 ppl only?!
then i chiong for wad!?!
lols, nvm so i go carry the guzhengs etc with xinting xD
then blah blah blah, got our shirt ;D
which is our uniform lah,
then blah blah blah,
got on the bus, and off we go to nuss guild house!
yeah, its quite class there :O
* shocked * shocked*
then we move our guzheng here and there,
then finally, went to waiting room after 1 rehearsal.
then ate our lunch,
ook, not bad lah, but can be better if they dont give sooo much rice :O
esp xinting, ours is like one hump, hers is TWO LOL!
so poor thing!
then the chicken also abit, xD
so me and zoey gave her some xDDD
then next, erm changed to our clothes, then tie hair, makeup etc,
then slack slack,
then rehearsal again! D:
so mafan!
anws, then had our little snack, lols, ( cookies)
then, went up then rehearsal again D;
then me, jiamin, and wei ting, have to abandon the guzheng, to go for the award ceremony -,-
very mafan lah!
then i got meet my parents, at the table..
then erm, me and my mum went to the toilet.. O.O
guess wad? when we come back, OMG!
Mr seet is toking to my dad! AHHHHHH!
* faints*
i was like walking then skipping back alittle back to my table, then
TADA! * thunder strike*
i U-turn then act blur, LOL,
then my mama behind me, go pull me back -,-
then yeah, LUCKILY,
they are toking abt my sister LOL,
she studied in wsss be4 also, xD,
yeah, also got the awards be4 :DDD
* proud* Proud
then yeah. thats all, then mr seet congratulated me etc then walked away,
toking to others xD
then we wait there,,
till the guest of honour come,
then,,, SING SCH SONG?!
lols, i forgot, need to sing man!
i forgot everything from the start till the end liao LOL,
luckily, theres lyrics, but its halfway one -,-
they stuck at the " here, we are winners"
then the next part never show -,-
then my dad was like saying, you never sing arh? xD( bingo) xD
then sat down, wah siao, then they say sth terrible, ( the MCs)
"now, we shall invite our principal, Mr seet, to say..."
i heard this arh, immediately sink down my chair,
-,-
its not a speech, its a SUPER LONG SPEECH!
GRR
then got one part the teachers was like clapping quietly, then he say,
i know you all want to clap eh?
then being VERY COOPERATIVE, yeah, we clapped lah! xD
haiz, then after MR seet, its the guest of honour :D
which is much more interesting coz, its not abt my sch LOL,
he used Michael Phelps as example for wad character, teamwork talk.
anws, its also better coz, he used soooo little time, :D
lols, if not i think i will be stucked forever -,-
anws, then start the award ceremony, its quiet fast...o.o
then my guzheng teacher in charge asked me to go to the waiting room to eat xD,
then when i go back!!!
* thunder strike again!*
NO FOOD LEFT?!
ROAR!
LOLS, then me, jiamin, and weiting, complain to teacher xDD
then they ask us to tell our parents to help us take :DDD
so i ran down, then chiong in, then blah blah blah,
xD
then went to the backdoor, to meet my guzheng mates :D
then they were playing, xD
then seniors are talking like the china those shi ren xDD
then very funny xDDD hahas!
coz our clothes very " traditional"
xDDDD
wakakas! :D then zoey bully zixin! HAHA!
then erm, its abt time we perform lah, :DDDD
then performed, finished, moved my guzheng back to the hiding place, i go to my table and!!!
* thunder strike AGAIN!*
my papa, forgot to help me take -,-
they tot i said my frens help me take -,-
then my dad and i go out take food :D
he very pro,
every dish, take abit,
then my dinner become Zhong,xi, he ping
lols, which means, western plus chinese ;D
also got malay :O
lols, then i go take my cakes~~~
woohoo~~
then honeydew sago,~~
then erm, one watermelon xD
so, ending, i got 2 plates, one big one small, and one bowl for the sago :D
on the big plate got,
the malay yellow rice, curry chicken, 2 brocolli, 3-4 mushrooms, one mini carrot :D,
1 piece of fried fish sth liddat :D
then on my small plate got, ;XXX
blueberry cake, chocolate cake, cheese cake and one water melon :O
i ate ALOT! LOL
then still got soup, but i didn take xD
i ate my big plate finish arh, 3/4 full liao -,- WTH, i haven eat enough! :XXXX
so i ate my cakes, xDDDD
then throw my watermelon to daddy xDDD * evil*
then i lastly ate my honey dew sago! :S
not bad, ;D i liked the fried fish best!
but my mama say their meesiam is the best out of those dishes o.o..
i didn try mee siam xD
oh yes, theres coke too :DDD
oh yes, i think the waiters are student o.o
fro nus, ( most likely)
coz, for my first drink, this waiter came, then asked me which cup is mine?!
i was like, HUH?
then he ask, erm, is this yours?
i was like... erm, shd be?
then he laughed abit then pour coke LOL
then my daddy dont drink coke or orange juice,
so my mummy ask if theres tea or sth? the waiter was like shocked,
then say, erm idk LOL
then the hold the cup, like abit wobbly one O.O
but they are VERY geneours LOL,
they go fill all the cups on the table,
when like, theres three empty spaces?!
lols, then we got extra three cups of coke LOL
plus my dad's , 4 :D
hahas, then we eat till very full liao, then went home~~
wakakas!
*gay* then i saw teacher, xD
she initially asked me go help one, xD
then my mama come and daddy come, coz we are like walking out,
then i am still wearing my uniform?!
then she saw them liao she was like, OH your parents?! i was like yeah~ xD
then my mama ask me if going home liao mah?
then i ask teacher if i need to keep my guzheng, ( in the coat)
then she was like, nvm,
i was like YEAH~ then AHHAHAH~~
then the teacher heard me! LOLS, then say:
see she laugh till liddat! LOL
xDDDDDD then i walk to carpark with my parents liao ;D
then go homeeey~~
:DDD
thank you to those or the one who helped me to keep my guzheng :D
love ya loads :DDDDD
i am lesbian~ LOL
coz guzheng is made up of GIRLS :D so far no guys xDD
wakakas, :D if next year i got the award, and we are also performing, i help you all take food? xD
since its buffet -,- no one cares one xD
ok, BYEBYE!

No comments: