Tuesday, November 18, 2008

congratulations

hahas, today shall be a
blog-off-my-mind-day LOL,
so i am gonna blog my mind off :DDD
hahas, oh yes, be4 i forgot,
congrats to Gina Goh for passing the audition for campus super star!
i will cheer for you :D
oh yes, speaking of congrats,
i think this is abit late lah,
but congrats to:
Lwee jia xin :D ( cute senior)
to be our president,
and Toh jiaxin ( my class de)
to be vice president and logistic :D
lols, both are jiaxins :D so cool!
hahas
and xinting
for being voted for being the sec 1 leader or sth? ( ps)
hahas :DDD
i forgot the rest :X
anws, kind reminder, guzheng members pls pls bring $8 for our cca tee :D
dont make life difficult for jiaxin xD
hahas, seriously, my head now is blankness,
so i dunno what to blog my head off with ...
hmmm,
oh yes!
i went to collect my books one 14 nov :DDD
they ran out of stock for animal farm -,-
and guess wad, when i reached home, at night, then i realise that they missed out my wadever crayon or sth,
which is like $13 plus?!
OMG, * faints*
my parents, more of my dad, scolded me D:
coz he have been nagging at me,telling me to check since we got home LOL,
i am so lazy, then at night then check,,, O.O
* thunder strikes*
haiz, maybe i try asking for it when i go collect my animal farm bahs D;
i am getting more and more lazy D;
hahas,oh yes,
psle results are coming out in like,
2 more days?!
OMG,
20 nov if i am not wrong LOL,
i am curious how much my cousin will get hahas, :D
but my parents say its rude to ask .. -,-
hahas,
:D
anws, speaking of my cousin
omg, i think he will get high score ^^
:DDD
i am having faith in my cousin ok? LOL
xDD
also my choir juniors :DDDD
wish them all the best! :DDDDD
lols, i am like more nervous than those getting result ones sia! xDD
ok, shd be enough of my blog my head off post :D
byebye!

No comments: