Wednesday, November 26, 2008

aww!

its like almost mid night now,
and i saw this freaking news O.O
coz i was blog-visiting mah, so...
jacob is transfering?
...
i am like speechless,
erm, even though i dont really know her well,
i mean like i am not those that hangs out with her,
but its so fated that she sits behind me..
so yeah, if next year sitting back our old sitting,
the table behind me will be empty?
its like abit sad lah,
coz everytime when she and xueqi did sth stupid,
she will be tapping on my chair and
seriously make me laugh,
or say " OMG! wad did you do?!"
then she will give me those cheeky laugh,
hahas, nice memories ;]
even though i dont know her very well, but i am sure that shes a nice girl ;]
so if theres anyone who want to bully her arh,
better look out for 1A girls! >;D
aiya, i dunno what to say so that it will not get emotional..
anws,
wish her all the best at her new school,
rmb us hor :D

No comments: