Friday, March 7, 2008

phew~

firstly,,let me clean off my dust..** DUST OFF**
ok,,today is 7march,,i am just back from a concert or sth like that AND
GUESS WAD?
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
I SAW RUAN LAO SHI! lols
i am very high when marvin say" eh! ruan lao shi zai na li leh!"
WOOTS~
then when to greet her in break time of the show,,
then she saw me
say
EHHH!!! **i think maybe trying to think of my name..**
then say hello! then pris came,, then she go hug her~ I WAN TOO!!**jealous** xD
then went to congrats Mr see for being PROMOTED to vice principle,,i CAPS the PROMOTED coz,,
i say:
OH! mr see bian(become) the vice Principle liao huh!
miss neo say:
BU SHI! ta shi bei SHEN ZHI(promoted).
=.=""
i honestly think no diff,,but since she says so,,i listened lor,,then say
OK! SHEN ZHI~
xD
he wear quite like more,,erm,, nice? clothes,,like looks like brand NEW shirts.
TMR IS CAMP!
i am going very high for that reason~
WOOTS!=)))))
hope i can see them soon..=)))
them = my darling girl friends~~ =DDD =))) ^.^
love them LOADS and miss them LOADS~

No comments: