Saturday, March 15, 2008

STRESS!!

ok,,i am now all stressed up.. over my project: english project- ah ma one.

seriously! its so unlucky that our class got 42 ppl and the teacher wans nicely 4 in a grp?!?
then i am the unlucky fifth..
haix so unlucky!!!
me,shiyang,yuing,zoey and priscilla is in a grp.
shiyang is section a ,yuting is section b ,priscilla is section c , zoey is section d.
theres no more section for me to pick, so i volunteer to like do the powerpoint,photos and script.

its very irriating..
1) as a person who is writing script and powerpoint, i DID ask them to tell me when they want to change it. Ya, so its like one suddenly called me while i am eating.

she says she wans to change the script on her own..i was like o.o?
then i was just so irriated that i almost scolded: You can anyhow change the scrip as you like! the script and powerpoint MUST tele!
then she went: really? i dont know leh
then i say ya, so anw wad you wan to change it to? then she said her idea.( but think of it is somehow cute of her.)

then she broke a shocking news to me: Zhenyun, i heard the class say one grp MUST only have 4! we got 5! and it is judged by the section!

me,,in my heart: ok i shall meet my doom. i dont have a single section!!
okays,, so its like i feel so stresS!!!

then lost my wei kou..
almost didn eat my dinner.
went to the laptop to choing,,
haix..sadded.


APOLOGISE & THANK:
i must agree that people working with me are so nice!!
i am bad tempered,,bossy,,proud?,,arrogant?,,easily irriated and not co-operative. To me lar, i dont know? some from my frens de comment..some from me.. but i must say if in this project, i offended you, pls pls, understand me, i am just somehow childish that can act like a children who tries to think like a adult.(from my view) ,, i appreciate your hard work, your co-operative-ness, your understanding, your silence, your comments, your ideas and many more! * cant list down*
I sincerely apologise if my selfish-ness or sth else offended you. All of you are my great class mates =) But when i comes to project i tends to become more bossy and stuff.. SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND UNDERSTANDING! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

No comments: