Saturday, March 22, 2008

secret out~

ok, my dear is
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

my jie lai de lar =.=
she is back! from cambodia =D
let me show you the gifts =D


a nice nice braclet from her with my name on it,,=Dbut if wear it looks like i am in hospital with those name tags =.=but still <3 it =")">










another braclet from her, i like this better =D



















my'hospital' tag =D on my hand =) not bad huh?
but i dont like the colour..=.= blue and black is better =D








me wearing the second braclet =D







recorder from her~ wooden de wor~ very nice~~~!!!!





painting from her =DDD very nice~~~!!!!<3>












i like this part the best =D and did you know?

this WHOLE picture is make of egg sheels and sand sia! so pro!














nice~ =D the woman rolling boat =D













this is morrie~

=DDD so cute can?

>,<











morrie with the house =D











No comments: