Tuesday, March 18, 2008

erm? i dunno leh..

today is a normal day, a special day for madeline and i almost forgot =.=
ITS HER BIRTHDAY!
happy birthday to you ,
happy birthday to you~
happy birthday to madeline~~
happy birthday to mummy~!
( she is my mama too..go check out abouut my family tree in wsss at the last section^^)
then it is also the most unlucky day of my life o.O
coz i am like unluckily choosen to go and participate in a maths quiz... =O
i know my 6L pals will be shocked =D coz i am very s2p at maths in my p5 - p6 =(
and why in the world i am choosen is becozz
my head was resting on my shoulder, i was just about to go into a slumber,
but suddenly, the shocking news arrive
i looked lazily at miss yu and expect her to finish picking ppl for the 'games'
then she suddenly turn around and say ZHENYUN! you are down to the maths quiz!
i was like HUH~~~~?!? ( a long one coz i am sleepy)
then i wanted to like debate for my rights.
then she suddenly say
OK! lets change the topic! =.=!!!!
i dont wanna go man! =((( but i know i will be looking at her and like kena )(*@#@(@#^ by her for dunno how many hours..HAIZ
~ends~

No comments: