Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Before i go taiwan..~

Cool man, time sure flies,
tmr, i will be flying to taiwan,
weehees~
and there my dad goes nagging,
saying that i have to sleep early,
my mum saying what to bring, what not to buy,
my sisters, best, they are laughing at how idiotically i am packing LOL.
FAIL.


i am damn disorganised and messed up,
since they are talking to me while i pack,
then i keep forgetting! omt.
anws, from the above, you will be like,
AWW, what a loving and caring family!
but hello,
in fact they look forward to my departure ):
i was like,

ME: " aww, so sweet, you gonna miss me over the 6 days?"
SIS: "nope, i am gonna party. FINALLY, theres peace, F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!"
ME:"so you not gonna miss me?"
SIS: " Nope" *smiles*" in fact i will enjoy the peace!"
ME: -,-! then you better enjoy it fully, i will be back after 6 days. WATCH OUT! RAWR!


yeap, and they keep telling me not to buy useless stuff,
and they say the 400 bucks is for me to eat -,-"
its either i am pictured as a luxurious eater, or a pig -,-""
FAIL.


anws, i am gonna spam pictures :D
weeeheee!
and thats after i am back, and i am in the mood. xD
those who want me to buy you a gift,
can! lick my shoe. LOL
hahas! jk lah, lets see if i will rmb anot :)


sian, tmr seemed so far, yet so near :/
i am still not digesting the fact that i am flying tmr (laughs)
ok, edit my sentence,
i am still not digesting the fact that i am flying to taiwan tmr :D
weeeeee~ * do the flying action* LOL!
ok, abit retard -,-"
nvm, thats all, tatas!

No comments: