Monday, May 24, 2010

GMH

i am currently addicted to the GMH stories :]

they are just soooo sweet :D

ok, heres some~



1. 3 days ago,

my best friend died.

2 days ago,

I found that she was an organ donor.

1 day ago,

I heard that a nine year old boy now had her heart.

Today, I met that nine year old boy.

He told me that because he had my best friend's heart, he'd be my best friend now.

My best friend and him GMH.


2. The only present I can ever remember crying over,

was when my 5 year old daughter bought me a mirror with a note taped to it:

"So Mommy can always see how beautiful she is!"

As someone who has struggled all her life with low self-esteem, her love GMH.


3. My best friend died in a car accident on his way to deliver me soup for my cold.

Found in the car was also a bouquet of flowers and a card that read:

"We've been best friends for the last 5 years. Now, let's be lovers for the next 50."

Unforgettable LGMH


4. I am a third grade teacher.

Most kids come in with notes or messages written by their mothers in their lunch sacks.

One little girl's dad left, and her mother abuses drugs.

But her 12 year old brother never fails to write "I love you" on her brown paper bag.

He GMH.


5. A little girl was dying of cancer and her younger brother had a match for the bone marrow she needed.

The doctors told him it was a matter of life and death.

After he had the surgery, he asked the doctors how long he had to live.

He thought if he gave his bone marrow to let his sister live he would die but he did it anyway.

GMH

*****

its all so good right? :3

i picked those that are not so common in fb, where many ppl join xD

love the stories, so short, so sweet, so inspiring :)

anws, today i went to the kindergarten near by to do CIP.

they are suuuper cute and sweet! :D

and shiyang's nephew was in my class~ :D

enjoy playing with them loh! :)

oh yes, they even gave us hugs when we are about to leave leh! :3

kawaiiiiiiiii~ :3

even though its our first and last time seeing each other,

but its still very nice of them :]

so are the teachers there~~

i think me and shiyang got the most bargain, we get drinks,

and was offered puffs, and we even get the chance to eat with the kids :D

including their starfruit

:DDDDD

they are just #*@)(#&*)@#_)! cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3

one of the girls even let me play with her doll :D

omtomtomtomt~~~~

* flooding with memories of the kids*

okok, thats all~

tatas!

No comments: