Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy birthday to meee :D

yay!
today is my birthday! :D
and also ronnie's -,-"
happy birthday ronnie!


anws, nothing much today,
only yuting that kind soul bother to visit me and pass me my present D:
the rest all anyhow cheat my feelings at taiwan LOL
anws,
after a trip to taiwan makes me feel that time is like flying
wth,
so not fair!


i needa do hmk, upload pictureS,
read my mangaS
watch my animeS
play my gameS
and of course blog lah,
so i think i am gonna blog about taiwan trip soon?
be4 i forget about it XDD


ok, yeah, nothing much,
waiting for my sis to come back from work with my cake :D
yummy~
dunno what flavour she is gonna buy :D
ok, thats all, tatas!


ps, thanks for those who wished me happy birthday at facebook or in person or wadver way! :D
it makes my day :D
oh yes, thank you yuting for giving me that bear! ;D
i have been playing it for about 30 mins LOL!
trying to record something nice into it :D
anws, thanks! :DDD

p.s.s.
i cant believe my mum thought tomorrow is 10th -,-"
and oh yes, i might go out with my sister to catch a movie! :D

No comments: