Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yeah!

woosh!
this week is damn long,
but, tmr will be my last exam!
weee!
:DDDDD
TMR I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE QIAN BIAN PPL WHO SAYS I FINISHED MYE :DDD!
heeeheees!
:DDD


anws, i heard that the results are bad,
esp for maths :/
both A and E maths
well, all i can say is that i tried :/
but the qns cheated my 7 marks
which is a chop chop because i simply left blanks
-,-"
which is not really what i want you know?! D:
but its like freaking linked,
and i cant find the first and thats it for the rest
-,-"
how am i supposed to know that the triangles are freaking similar when it is not stated?!
i thought teachers always tell us not to assume?!
D:
eeks.


anws, as for bio and chem, its so-so,
pray for the best!~~
but tmr is POA.
well, i can say that i am betting my A1 on that sub :/
i hope it wont be surprisingly hard like maths -,-"


anws, all the best to those who haven finish your MYEs,
which i think most did,
but just let me be happier and let me show-off abit mah!


oh yes,
happy belated mother's day to all mothers! :]
this year we didn celebrate coz mama say she dont want ):
so yeap, no pictures~ xD
psps~


I CANT WAIT FOR THE TAIWAN TRIPP! :DDDDDDDDDDD
yes yes yes! :DDDD
and my holiday plans!
woots!
get jealous peeps! XDD
anws, is 6L having outingSSS? D:
just randomly end my post with a randomly bombed qns bah!
tatas! :D

No comments: