Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crap man!

ok, this is like totaly crappish
i haven start on my homework,
i haven finish my homework ( obvious, since i haven start)
and worst,
i have 2 nerve-wrecking exams coming up!
ewwwww


"nerve-wrecking" is definitely the right word,
like hello,
IT IS THE BLOODY HISTORY AND BLOODY SS ON THE SAME BLOODY DAY.
wth,
i bet my school is a sadist at heart,
and soul
and wants to see us,
you know, lying on the table and praying for our lives
omt.
S.A.D.I.S.T.


ok, so i am gonna chiong till midnight tonight,
and complete
erm,
most of my hmk,
EXCEPT.
history essay.
HAHA!


it is so gonna take my lifetime writing that crap man.
thougth i just copy but my freaking hand will rot
and my concentration issnt very good you know.
one sentence and off i go walking in the kitchen, staring at the wall,
kicking the wall, singing to myself,sleeping,reading a book,
and the worst thing to do,


ON MY COMPUTER.
omt,
and that will take away my attention for hours man!
and i am gonna sit there and see the clock turning 10pm
and yawn and sleep ,
WITHOUT REVISING.
ok, i can totally predict this~
HAHA!
* mental preparations*


hahas, now all i need is luck and hopefully mental focus,
which i think i wont get,
you shd just see man,
i cant stay at the freaking study table for more than 15 mins!
i read the qns,
i take out my book,
i read my book,
i yawn,
i thought of going for a wash,
and i see the bed,
and i jump!
and ...sleep :]
thats my daily routine
damn.
D:
i need more self-control dudeeeee! D:
ok, tatas! :D

No comments: