Tuesday, January 19, 2010

stupid people

ok, i just got an inference from my bus ride,
readers please help me judge to see if i am correct :)
i infer that some of those guys that boarded the same bus as me are low IQ gays
ok, but before i explain, i need to have a content right?
so i shall type out the story:


today, our school realeased early to celebrate the sucesses of our seniors ,
who done us proud in the o lvls.
so, i decided to board the bus since i need to buy lunch and my friend too,
so i boarded the bus and ended up at the corner most seat at the back of the bus.
beside me sat 4 guys,
1 sec one junior and 3 other seniors
( i assumed that by their size and looks and attire,
so the 3 other guys might be a big sized junior :/)
and since all the seats are occupied, one of the seniors's friends have to stand,
but at fajar, one of the seated friends alight ,
but the other two refused to let the one standing to sit,
so, at bangkit stop, which is the stop i want to alight,
this standing friend refused to let his friends alight by blocking the way,
and obviously, i was stucked there too,
and my innocnet friends alighted peacefully since they were sitting nowhere near them,
so, i got stucked and was too late to scream anything at them since the bus was moving already...
so, i have to alight at the next stop
and finally i alighted and have to walk all the way back to meet my friends.


ok, my explanation for my inference:
well, let me separate it for you nicely,
i think that they are low IQ people coz,
even if you randomly grab a kindergartener,
they will be able to tell you that you should not be a nuisance in the bus
and you should let the passengers alight by giving way to them.
but sadly, their IQs are lower than a kindergartener which makes them such fools.
and secondly, i think they are gays, especially the one standing is because,
the standing guy loves his friends so much to have the desire to leave the bus with them,
and dont want them to leave him alone in the bus.
they were also too engrossed in their triple fight ,
that they cant notice that a fuming girl is staring at them


luckily the bus stops werent far,
if not i will be screaming at them like no tomorrow.
esp if the bus stop is just be4 the expressway,
i will definitely step on their feet.
hmph, their disgusting behaviour made me lost my appetite ,
and postphone my repainting post
hmph,
tatas.

No comments: