Monday, January 4, 2010

first day

Sian!
first day of school is the worst D:
have to tahan about 2 hours of assembly
and numb your poor legs for dunno how many times T.T


and next, no orentiation,
so it makes our class quite awkward :/
dunno how to interact siah! D:
but guess time will do the trick xD
and and, my school release timing is changed to shitty 3.35PM
what a great privillage for sec 3 and 4s -,-""
but luckily its not everyday :D


anws, back to my first day,
yeap, only get to know my form teacher, maths teacher,
english teacher and of course chinese teacher
my jaws almost dropped when she enter the classroom lah!
sian sian sian!
didn know she will be my chinese teacher again
toot.


and she still rmb to ask us for hmk T.T
and when she ask:
" Whose chinese teacher never give you any homework during the hols?"
almost everyone in the class raised their hands except of unlucky us D:
and poor classmates have to do one just to be fair and stuff
siannnnnn~


anws, yes other than that,
we got a math hmk about algebra just to refresh our minds
and so, my poor new classmates, will have like two hmks xD
hahas, luckily i only got one~~
since i done my 400 words essay by crapping :]
*thumbs up*
yeah, gotta go and go hmk and pack bag and stuff,
wish me luck for tmr~ :D
tatas!

No comments: