Thursday, January 21, 2010

lala~

lala~
i finally got my time! :D
tmr gonna absent from school!
hoho, bet lots of ppl will miss me yes yes?? xD
* thick skinned*


anws, yeap yeaps,
sad that i will have to miss two periods of chemistry
and one period of POA and one perios of maths
whcih is like OMG.
all chiongster's periods! AHHHHH!


esp maths
omt,
i am sooo gonna die
she summarised the whole of indices in 5 min
serious,
and now we are learning the rules and stuff
and practising,
so, by not going, i am digging my own grave :O


and yeah POA die die,
one period chiong one chapter
-,-""
wo de ma yahhh!
and worst!
two periods of chemistry
which means we are most likely gonna get back our class test
AHHHH!
which means if i didn go,
my paper is gonna be like
the EXAMPLE?!
AHHHHH!
and i am so gonna miss my chance to watch funny videos )':
saddd~


anws, back to blogging,
i think i will post my repainting post if the hmks doesnt increase :D
good?
but fat hope that its not gonna increase
seriously, FAT HOPE ~


oh yes, i am thinking of changing my blogskin to a white or like creamy white style
but i cant find a nice one -,-"
is my standard just so high?! LOL
nvm, just look forward to my new blogskin~!
tatas!

No comments: