Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year!

Happy new year babies! LOL
yeap, i know its quite late to type this now but whocares?!


yeap, so ytd i made the effort to stay up and slack xD
though i didn on the tv, and my computer time is not accurate,
i can breifly guess the time lah
coz at one time,
alot of ppl screamed and honked something
so yeap,
that shd be it, and no sooner, 6L convers started
and we wished everyone happy new year or merry new year hahas
yeap very fun


and we continued chatting random stuff
then at like 1 plus plus going 2am,
MY PRINTER WANT TO PRINT SOMETHING
omt, i am like totally freaked out
AHHHHHHH!
yeah so i go spam the Stop button
and scream to those unlucky ones in the 6L conver
yeah then first time can treat as accident right?


the second time happened at around 2am
and i am like )*$*@T#@$_@_)!!!
and this time it was cleaning the ink or something and i spammed the OFF button,
but it carry on trying to clean, and stuff
i was like :SSSSSSSS
so, i tell the 6L-ers i gonna sleep LOL
and yeap offed the main switch and ran to bed xD


and this morning i told my sisters about it
then my da jie laughing and say maybe the printer want to tell you happy new year :D
then my er jie say maybe the printer sick of you using till so late, want you to sleep xD
yeap,
and my da jei added that it maybe some application she set or something to check the ink and stuff
but its like damn eerie ok?!
AHHHHHH!)*#*$&@*#$(_)(@


yeah so anyways,
i had a sort of nice dream :]
i dreamt of 6l-ers gathered tgt in zhps's canteen,
sitting together like pri 6 recess break.
and we were like chatting and stuff lah
yeah
i only rmb this part LOL
yeap i rmb i sit between dap and hwaimun, then xinni sat infront of hwaimun :DDD
yeah just a random dream xDDD
dunno if it means something :D
since i dreamt of it on new year man! like come on~
significant day leh! LOL
yeaps read zoey's blog ytd
i guess i will copy her about the reflection one :D
weeee!~
and you guys shall wait for my next episode! LOL



***

hahas, jk lah, yeap my reflection:
well, one year have passed and the next year came
haha!
time flies loh! miss my primary school life where i have only 4 subs, and great friends
not saying that my current friends suck arh! xD
anws, back to topic, life in primary school is soo much more carefree :]
and i love it! :D
yeah~ and in secondary school life,
its like 8-9 subs, and so sian lah!


haiz, random abit,
to my sec 2 classmates who next year wont be with me
well, dont miss me~~ xDD
but like my dad said, we maybe in diff class,
but we are still in the same lvl and during lessons such as chinese and stuff,
we may get to be classmates again lah!
so yeap~
if primary school classmates in diff school can stay contact,
then schoolmates wont be a problem! :D


dunno who and what i will miss
HAHA, hope i will miss my music teacher LOL
*winks*
missing him = not getting taught by him next year! WEEE!!~
and my chinese teacher (OPPS)
seriously lah you know what i wrote for my 400 words essay?
my first paragraph i start off with,
"i dunno why you are so interested in my holiday...
but let me mental prepare you that it will be very very boring :]"
LOL
somehting liddat
i think she will just reject mine after reading the first paragraph :/
but she cant blame me for having a boring holiday mah!
LALA~ so yeap, :]


and idk lah i hope i can change all my teacher except for maths
MR LIN ROCK :]]]]]] ( bet he is honoured!)
WEEE :D
hahas, random reflection :D
ok thats all,
tatas!

No comments: