Wednesday, July 16, 2008

napfa

haiz,, my shuttle run SUCKS -.-
nvm,,
maybe its just my character abit werid hor,, i dont like ppl to encourage me de,,
or like "pity" me =P
so zoey and shiyang i know you all meant well,, but then dont use the photo to threaten me
LOL~~
hahas~
i think maybe i dont like it coz like you know,,
i dont pity myself or sth
so when ppl like encourage me hor,,
i will think how pathetic i am -,-
i am werid LOL~~
nvm,, thnx anws you all didn meant any harm :]]]
i am more enthu now LOL
learnt my lesson TT_TT
in a hard way
-.-
nvm a person who do not make any mistakes did not try anything new
thats wad i learn in the ACE period LOL~
STM leh,,not bad can rmb that phrase :D
hahas~~
nvm
i still got like maybe 1 week? to train for my "remidial"
so,, yea training damn hard =.-""
I LEARNT MY LESSON! OMG!
anws i like this phrase :
" our laughter, sorrow, makes up my tomorrow"
isnt it nice? ;DDDD

No comments: