Friday, July 11, 2008

fun day

today is very fun!
let the next post de pictures do the talking..
so let this be a "emo" post
LOL
hahas, yeah,,today was fun,, i cant believe time flies,,
it began to start realising that 6L is no longer my class,,
i am no longer in zhps
my frens are drifting further and further from me
they are settling down,,,in their new sch..
haiz~
idk why i start to believe what my dad says,
"Everyone is greedy, but it depends on how greedy are you."
it is like becoming,,well,, realistic?
well,, you can say that out of a rating of 10,, maybe my greediness is like 7-8?
hahas, indeed i AM greedy
hahas~
i wish 6L will stay liddat forever and ever
i wish i can pass every test with flying colours
i wish everyone around me is happy and i am happy too
i wish everyone is healthy
i wish i am richer
i wish i am smarter
i wish this and that
and it will go on and on forever
idk why,,i suddenly dunno where i stand,,
as in like,, i was hoping i can stay with 6L AND my current class
i AM greedy aint i?
haiz, i wished time could stop..

No comments: