Sunday, July 27, 2008

ART

sianned! today do art..
TT_TT
it all started with my da jie..
she like walk past me
then i was painting the leaves..
then i ask: good??
then she say: WOW! not bad for a cucumber! look alike leh!
then me: * speech less* THIS IS A LEAVE LAR!
WTH
then my dad come in also..

then i ask : NICE?!?
dad: not bad for a mango..o.o
me: WTH! just now cucumber now mango!
dad: **innocent look**
me: flare up -.-

then i go paint apple..
then my da jie sit beside me mah,, so i ask: comments?
da jie: erm,, SLIGHTLY better than the "leave"
me: slightly hor...-.-

then i go out ask daddy: nice nice?!?
dad: WA! so red! like a pooisonous apple sia!
me: yeah for you to eat de :D
* storm off*

then i ask mummy: GOOD?!?!
mum: not bad...
then i skip happily..
then half way back to study room she continue..for a poisonous apple..
TT_TT!!
so discouraging one!
eeks!

No comments: