Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Magnetic to the FAKE balls

LOLS
today go sch have lessons. =.-
wth am i tokin?!
oh,,i think i got magnetic force that attract TOY balls -.-
seriously,,
the 1st attempt is when i am sitting then reading nerissa's wallet,,
then a volley ball bounce pass me.. o.0?
then missed lar xP i reacted like a normal human but not fast enough to catch it..LOL
then next is,, netball.. slam on my ankle,, got a light bruise..but dont worry :D
i am still alive..:D
no casper typing here ;P
then that time when i was kena hit by the netball,,
i was like reading nerissa's wallet AGAIN -.- so i think i better stop reading
lol
then i just sit there,, looking out for anything that is coming towards me..o.0
then i kicked a soccer ball away from me which is coming in my direction also..
then i was like thinking wa~~ good thing i can see the netballs,
volleyballs,
soccer balls
infront of me then i can dodge it
then after i said that a netball hit my back -.-
WTH
then dunno who was like OMG I DIDN KNOW!
you didn know i there ar? i so da zi can? =.-""
no offence just you know,, irritated liao
hahas~
but wad a lucky day =.-"
priscilla lee also kena hit by the netball,,
at the cheek bone there..hope she is better :D

No comments: