Friday, February 15, 2008

my poor sit...

i am here ot complain abt my poor sit..
coz next week common test...then i got to sit in index number.
and obviously i am the last girl..coz surname is ZHUO..
then i turn around to my left all are the retarded boys then turn to the right is my good girl de friends..=) * WAD I THINK* it is obviously a better view to the right..coz if look at the left too long, i might just become a retard too..?=P

ok,, the boy behind me kept on complaining:" zhe li feng shui bu hao"(translated the 'luck' here is not gd.)
marvin or dunno who ask:" why leh?"
he answered:" hen duo nu de."(translated: alot of girls..)
when i heard that i was like...dots..he complain so much lor..
BUT
i am complaining now..but i am not saying it out LOUD
okays continue..i have my maths lesson which i am trying SUPER hard to focus...
the boys are super noisy and the whole lesson i was covering my left ear..
for a person who sits in the middle of the boys and girls, you will know how quiet is the girls am how distracting is the boys..
and my form teacher(also my maths teacher)
wondered how the girls tolerate the boys..

i am typing out my reason out next.. and you will know how irritated you will be...
DURING RECESS:
i forgot to put my bag on my chair be4 leaving and guess wad?
it is on the floor not in the middle of the floor but near to my chair...
when i come back, i found the boys there already and they are running around like monkeys.. i didn care and toked to pris...
then pris got another class for HMT while i go back to my seat..
guess wad i saw..
i saw my bag in the middle or the path, spread out, and dusty..
from the dust, i know someone or ppl have stepped on it..
am i am SUPER angry as i have my calculator( brand new) and thermometer in it,unprotected with case..
and next, i put back my bag on my chair and the next thing happened is after i go to tok to cher(my friend) and come back again, i saw brendan( a HUGE GUY) chasing marvin..
thats ok to me coz i am used to it but i turn around and turn back, the chair of the table is being toppled and my table in a pathetic direction..
i act like a cleaner and go and put the chair back AFTER seeing no ppl cared abt it esp the person who did it...
i am SUPER angry as IT IS NOT THEIR TABLE AND DOES IT MAKES THEY HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TOPPLE IT? THOUGH IT IS NOT MY CHAIR BUT IT IS NOT THEIRS TOO! AND WORST, THEY DIDN EVEN CARED FOR THE POOR PERSON WHO IS SITTING THERE!(though she left for another class and it is unoccupied)
FIRST, THEY ANYHOW TOPPLE A TABLE OR CHAIR TO VENT ANGER AND THIS MAKES THE CLASS NOISY AND MESSY WHICH I DO NOT LIKE.
SECOND, THEY NEVER TOPPLE THEIR TABLE BUT OTHERS AS THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO PUT IT BACK..
THIRD,THEY SCREAM AND SHOUT LIKE AS IF NOT BODY ASK THEM TO KEEP QUIET.
FOURTH, THEY WASTE THE TEACHER'S AND MY TIME ON ASKING CRAPS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE AT ALL
FIFTH,THEY ALWAYS MAKE WORK HARD FOR US BY SAYING IT IS TOO EASY WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ALSO DUNNO OR NOT SURE
SIXTH, THEY LITTERED THE CLASS WITH THOSE CHLDISH PAPER BALLS..

do you think you will not get angry? i really feel like slapping them but i shall not waste my energy..=D not worth it..but they are really all siaos and i hate them all..

No comments: