Friday, February 15, 2008

erm..a continue of my lame and dull new year...

so...where did i stopped? wait.. i go check..=P
kkays..so i stopped at my mama's mama's hse visit..
erm..after the mama's mama's hse visit, i went home..o.o
and bath
BUT
sth happened when we like get down the car..
we found out that the cars near us all got their poor car's window smashed!!!
not really smashed..but more of like got holes there lar...at every corner..
then papa say is done maybe with guns but shd be impossible coz shd be quite loud..
*info* there is holes but the window is still there but in a state where one small touch will break down...
it is soooooo scary!!!!
then papa scared also being 'saboed' so go other lots...
SO SCARY LOR!!
i pity the car owner..
so poor thing...=(
having his/her car smashed in new year...=(
then go up and have a quick bath and walked to my papa's mama's hse to visit to get more hongbaos and deliver the wine which my sis bought from australia..=D and also ice-cream!!! =P
then when reached there alot of ppl greet us...my aunts all there(still there) maybe all waiting for the wine to come..=D
then me and my cousin go to ah ma's room and on the fan to 'blow' ourselves..
coz it is SUPER HOT!!!
then my two smaller cousins also come in..=)
they played the 'fishing game' i think and i am somehow 'tempted' to play coz nth to play there mah!
then lucky mama haven come yet..so ask her to bring games here..=D
we waited for our games to be delivered while we listen to my sister boasting abt where she went in her past few years...='( * i am so jealous!!! =P*
then i go to the living room and found the fish in the afternoon is dead!=(
in the afternoon is is actually upside down..then my aunties and uncles said it is sick and is going to die soon...
the fish tried sooooooo many times to turn itself back but everytime it failed..
SO SAD!!!! ='(
then it died!!!AHHH!!! so,so, so, poor thing!!!
in the afternoon i saw it trying to turn hor..then me and sis keep on cheering for it till my cousins think we are siaos..but...IT DIED!!! AHHH!! *tears*
ok continue...
then after that, went to eat and waited for time to fly..coz me,sis and cousin going to watch the kung fu dunk at 9.30pm - dunno when..
then finally times up and we went there but sad to know that THERE WILL NOT HAVE ANY TOILETS AND POPCORNS!! coz renovation taking place..=(!! i wanted popcorm or shd i say sth to chew when watching the show nia...but too bad.. lucky my cousin got sweets..=D
the kung fu dunk is not bad, funny, i will recommend you to go and watch it if you wants to see jay chou in blur blur expression..=P
~ END~

No comments: