Friday, February 8, 2008

my new year~~~

ok from the started ok..
long stories..so pls prepare..
ok..
i woke up at 8 am and found my mother already awake and is cooking =D
actually is the smell of the food woke me up..xD
then i go kpo kpo ran to the kitchen and try to eat but it is curry!!!
i cant steal without mummy knowing coz she beside it..on stand by to slap my itchy hands away..LOLS(jkjk)
LOLS now then i realised one thingy..the started of the story is somehow similar to my compo..LOLS
ok continue..
like wad my compo written, i go to my parent's room and found my papa still asleep
* from here all diff lerz(from the compo*
then i go back to my bed and roll here and there
and finally decided to wake up..and immediately go on my computer..LOLS
then after oning it, i go try to wake my sister up by banging here and there and everywhere~~~
and she shooed me off..=P
then i go back to my computer and checked the movie timing for my night time entertainment..=D
my sis and cousin wants to watch the kungfu dunk and my mother treated us to it so i tagged along for free~~~^.^
then after that we went to the temple and went to my great grandmother's hse..=D
it is soo unlucky lorz!! after we left then reached the 1st level alot of they came!!!
AHHHH!!! my hong baos!!!!
abt 3-4 lorz!!! AHHHHH!!!!$.$!!! LOLS
then after that went to my father's mother's hse =D
but we are the first to reach there...=.=""
so also no hongbaos...=(((((
then later, abt 2or 3 came and we got 2 or 3 lors LOLS
then went to meet up with my cousins~~~!!!YEA!!
then go visit temples again...
then went mama's mother's hse
and got LOTS of hongbaos~~~
YEA!!!
i shall end here and go eat my lunch..will continue next blog post.=)

No comments: