Thursday, February 11, 2010

yoohoo!

yoohoo peeps! :]
todayy is a teacher absent dayyy~ LOL
maths and chem teacher absent
):
hahas, but other subs de teachers take over, so makes no diff -,-"


anws, xinting came my house AGAIN
LOL,
this time to wait for fangwei, since her house too far,
so yeah, :D
i am just too kind ok?!
aww~ xD


anws, added new song for my bloggie :DDDD
its spongebob's campfire song song to suit my blogskin and stuff
and another is 21 guns :D
their lyrics dunno why,
cant get out of my mind since last year O.O
cool? :D


anws, if you guys are worried about my parents,
they are perrrfectly fine LOL,
my mom went to find the MP xD
and he send a letter to them liao~ :D
dont even need any evidence :DDD
muwahahahas!


oh yes yes, i dont come and blog for no reason one,
new year is coming, so i am wishing every one a...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
enjoy yourself yeahhh?!
i am scared i cant online xD
sincei am quite packed :]]]]
yeaps, thats all :D
tatas!

No comments: