Thursday, February 25, 2010

ALAMAKKKK!

omt, seriously lah,
i dont think anyone in the right mind will be like me,
only those in the left ( laughs)
anws, you know what?
i just had my bio test right,
and i read,
STARCH as PROTEIN
yes, both got a T and a R
but idk how i do that man!
o.o
and i only found out i read wrongly when i check with shiyang and zoey them
omtttt!
*screams*
STARCH AS PROTEIN
STARCH AS PROTEIN
STARCH AS PROTEINNNNNNNNNN!
OMTTTTTTT
*bangs head on wall*
argh, so pissed with myself -,-"
T^T
and i already confirmed i lost 7 marks,
OMT~!
haizzzzz~
anws, today got back my EM paper,
our class very good leh!
our expectation is like 1.8 lehs!
and we gottttt~
1.75!!!!!! :DDDD
WEEHEES!
0.05 better :]
the whole class passed,
32 of us got A1
grats to those ppl anws~
and obviously i got A1 lah! :D
33/40 :]]]]]]
not bad right? YAY!~
looking forward to AM for abit xD
but definitely not looking forward to hist,chem, and BIO
omt, thinking of bio makes me feel soooo sorry for Mdm Ho ):
sorry~! >:
anws, nowadays my internet is working like shit -,-"
but lucky that i am getting my broadband extension on satttt !
YES YES YES, heard that theres high reviews :DDDD
weehees! FAST INTERNET HERE I COME! :D
tatas!

No comments: