Friday, February 5, 2010

double post

my father mother damn pissed off ):
papa got a Fine letter -,-""
it says that one 27th jan,
at 6.45pm,
papa made an illegal U-turn or something
and
its states my father's car plate number,
but it states that its a LORRY
wth?


how could it be a lorry?!
and 27th is on wed,
where i have my guzheng pracs and he have to drive me what
and also drive shiyag, xinting, and zoey back home
so, how could he be possibily at SENTOSA?!
like wth?


and daddy went to appeal to them today
and you know what?
they dont believe my father and even said,
there the computer may type wrong,
like wth?
lorry and van,
that person spelling fail issit? or eye got stampSSS??
and they ask my father to write a list of eye witnesses and explanation,
and stuff
wth,
whats wrong with the ppl there man???
( so, i may have to take those who took our van's phone number -,-""
but my mum say they propably wont call, they just want evidence)
yeah -,-"""
mah fan ppl siahhh!


seriously, there are quite a few mistakes and problems:


1) they state my father's van as lorry


2) they believe that a van can fly from bukit panjang all the way to sentosa,
JUST to do an illegal U-turn ( seriously, this is the most ridiculous part)


3) they believe that they may have typed wrongly and my father may be telling lies


4) They dont feel sorry at all.


and anws, why my parents got so flared up,
its coz if this penalty is being confirmed,
my father will be demerit 3 points and have to pay a sum
and its also a justice thingy
pekcek siah~~~

No comments: