Tuesday, December 22, 2009

songs and pics :]

changed blog songs :]
we are going backkkk to history! LOL
anws, gonna edit this post soon once i can transfer my new cam's photos! :D

{edits!}
my new camera! :D
due to the internet connection, i only can upload one -,-""
so yeah.
WAHAHAHA!
loveeeee my new cameraaaa!!! :D
and both my sisters cut bangs/fringe~~
xD and dyed their hair


but the funny part is my mom still ask me this retard qns:
Why you never dye hair?
and when i reply is like
Walao! mama! How old am i in your mind arh?!
and my dad...tsk!
when he come back right, he came into our room, and look at my sister,
then dinner time also
then i go ask him
Eh papa!, see jiejie liddat nice?
and you know he say what?!
ARH?! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR ARH?! *talking to my sister*
and he even took some time to realise the changes
*faints*
and thats my typical family for you~




对面的女孩看过来 ~歌词 dui mian de nu hai kan guo lai

jie jie mei mei zhan qi lai ,姐姐妹妹站起来,stand up sisters

Meteour Garden Ost Qing Fei De Yi


Dao Xiang - Jay Chou


Jay Chou - 世界末日- Shi Jie Mo Ri


彩虹 Rainbow - 周杰倫 MV by Jay Chou

Hakuna Matata


The Monkey's Uncle


The Spectrum Song


Disney Songs- Heigh Ho


The Little Mermaid - 'under The Sea'


Kiss The Girl Little Mermaid


Part Of Your World -


Disney - Beauty And The Beast - Beauty And The Beast


Meteor Garden ~ You'll Be In My Heart


Aladdin - A Whole New World


Fruits Basket Opening Full Vers.


Tomoyo Song Version Original


You Are My Love: Tsubasa Chronicles


Yume No Tsubomi


Shugo Chara Character Song Album Best - 09. Heartful Song - - Mizuki Nana


If We Hold On Together


Graduation By Vitamin C


Firefly By A*teens


Wonderful Days


Cardcaptor Sakura Catch You Catch Me Amv


Slam Dunk Anime Opening Theme Song


另一個天堂 - 王力宏 Ft 張靚穎


盧廣仲 早安,晨之美mv 完整版


Si Ben Dao Yue Qiu / Elope To The Moon


恋爱ing-五月天


Brand New Breeze By Kanon


1-06 Under The Double Eagle.mp3


Elmo's Song


C Is For Cookie - Sesame Street


Witch Doctor.mp3


Legend Of Mermaid By ’†“c‚ ‚·‚ýaŽ›–åm”üaó–ì‚ü‚ä‚ý


Inuyasha - Change The World By Inuyasha

No comments: