Tuesday, December 8, 2009

post-ing :D

Since everyone demands for it,
ishall be a good erm blogger
and post something!
LOL
hmm,
i dont really recall anything special :/
how?
LOL!


oh yes,
on saturday right,
we had a sort of family movei marothon xD!
starting from, 3pm?
we watched 3 movies :D!
with my sister, and dad :]
its :
1) Narnia : Prince caspian
2) Transformers 2
3) Harry potter : half blood prince


LOL, and guess what?
my dad fell asleep after harry potter plays for like 30 mins? xD!
and my sis gave up on it, since she finds it quite boring
so only left me to watch the half blood prince ALONE
and obviously, i fast forward it xDDD!
anws, dap dont be hurt :D
HAHAHAHAHA!


anws, currently i am rewatching pokemon
-,-
believe it!
boredom really drove me mad LOL
i think i will watch hello kitty next -,-""
jialat~
perhaps i just missed my childhood so much ehhh?? xDDD

No comments: