Monday, December 14, 2009

cool

i just realised i got 296 post and this is like my 297 :D
cool?
yeap i shall save the 300 for something special?
( trying to cook up reasons to slack off from posting LOL)
anws, i am just so very busy yeap!
xDDDD


ytd went out to have dinner with my family and aunts
coz one of my aunt stirke lottery :D
so in total theres like 9 ppl,
and we ordered 9 dishes :DDDDD
erm,
theres fried yam,
huo guo,
fried salad prawn,
crispy chicken,
broccoli plus scallop and mushroom,
sweet pai gu,
kangkong
sea cucumber
fired you tiao
and i cant rmb the last one LOL


yeap, very very huge dinner :D
oh yes, they even gave us free dessert
and its some corn sago i guess :/
hahas~~
jealous? :D


wahahas, anws,
on wed going sentosa with 6Ls to slack :D
and on thurs, going to collect books with zoey
and friday gonna go library with yuting and zoey
yeaps,
this time i must make myself suuuper tanned!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!


oh yes! if you noticed, my mixpod is changed D:
not the cute bear bear anymore
coz youtube's videos can only be loaded if theres the application to watch the video
so yeap,
have to change mine T.T
if not most of the songs will be missing~~~


anws, random fact,
my sis say next year's new year gonna be on 14 feb?
LOL
all couples i dunno is the info correct, if its wrong,
find my sister :P


ok, post le,
tatas!

No comments: