Saturday, October 24, 2009

sianed

siannnn!
my computer spoiled!
only can be repaired on like friday?
30/10
-,-
toot!
and you know those ppl will confirm draggggggg like )(#&*@^&@#^&#&!
so......~
i think i am not gonna be so active on facebook, manga T.T!, blogging etc D:
but you all can always find me through phone calls lah~
( dunno if i shd say that though, D: coz i know SOMEONE will confirm call me one *stares at my so called loyal reader*...haiz~)


and also i will so gonna kill the repairman if he says that the computer have to like erm reboot? or sth,
where i lost all my docs!
like omt!
MY 6L PICTURES!
MY FAMILY PICTURES!
MY FnN ( though not very nice looking) PICTURES!

MY MEMORIES!

OMTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~
iamsogonnastranglethatrepairman.
LOL.
poor guy :D


anws, just reminding you guys
I will not go school on the last day which is 30/10
not coz i wanna strangle the repairman who so happens to come on that day, LOL suay!
but i am gonna see doc like again -,-
but i may have to go school later again to collect my report books or sth :/
idk~


so yeah, YOU PPL BETTER APPRECIATE ME ON 29/10
lol, like you guys will care liddat -,-
but nvm, just saying it :D!
since i guess my loyal readers will be disappointed? LOL!!
and and and since i will not be active on the computer, i shall modify my holiday plan to the following:


1) sit and rot at home.
2) Read library books/ harry potter ( dap happy?)
3) Rot once again.
4) watch tv
5) rot again
6) think of ways to strangle the repairman?
7) rot again~
8) sleep
9) rot again -,-
10) oh yes, learn hiragana ( zoey happy?)
11) learn sign lang
12) rot...again
13) plan outings? o.o ( though quite tough without computer but i have lots of time to think of another amazing race? LOL!!!)
14) Totally rot myself :]


nice plan? :D!
it is the perfect plan named:
"How to get yourself totally rotten by the end of hols"
lol!
ok, my own joke lah!
like i wnt yout o laugh liddat!
YOU THINK I CARE?!
actually i do, D: so laugh?
like smile? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
idc liao -,-
i guess i am getting random D:
ok lah, byes! :D
dont miss me WAhahaHAHAHAH!

No comments: