Monday, October 26, 2009

grats!

yoohoo!
grats to yuting(2A) for being the top in school man!
like omt lah!
see! who keep on saying die die die? LOL!
anws, and ye, grats to xinyi for being the second!
WOOOOOO!
LOL!


as for me?
i got 5th lah :D
not bad, but i am the living proof that once you slack,
you are bound to be overtaken kidda stuff
but i didn work real hard anws :D
also, being in the top 10 to get the $650 is fine with me :D
WAHAHAHHAH!


though have to admit abit disappointed that i am not able to attend SEA award as a awardeee
but too bad issint it? xD
lols i just realised a funny thrend between xinyi and me loh!
our marks almost all the same but at the same time,
she got like some subs higher by ALOT hahas!
and yeah thats the gap :]
anws, our ranking changed man!
last year she got 5th and these year, she swoop with me and got 2nd!
LOL!
i find it quite cool :]
guess theres an invisible link between us :3
ppl dont get jealous! WAHAHAHHAH!


anws, i am totally disappointed loh!
they dont round up!
in fact if they round up,
i would have mostly A2s -,-!
siannnnnn!
i got like 69.8 and 69 for two subs =.=
wth? if they round up i would have got like
2 more As
ALAMAK~
i know its ridiculous for me to round up for the 69 lah,
but 69.8
wth?
only 0.2!
D:
so sad! roarrr!
nvm,
i shall be humble :D
WAHAHAHAHHAH!
and as my dad promised he will buy me a cameraaaaaaaaaa!
YAYYYYYYYYYY!
:D of course with my $650 lah!
duh!~
but our budget would only be like $200 :]
$450 for my next years' textbook etc :D!
MUCKS TO MONEY AND SCHOLARSHIP!
:D
woohooo!
thats all~
tatas!

No comments: