Friday, October 16, 2009

BYE BYE to EOY!

HEYYY! its the end of eoys!
happy loh!
lets partehy ppl! WOOOOOO!
:DDDDDD
here my pictures? LOL
happy erm, looking LOL.

Thick files to read?
it is also made worst by almost torn worksheets?
SAY BYE BYE TO IT!
Fyi: its my history file LOL.

Thick work sheet which you do till no tmr?
SAY BYE BYE TO IT! :D
Fyi: its my maths notes x.x
Mr lin even prepared 4 sets siah,
and somemore in the file got other schools de exam paper x.x


Mess table filled with files and books?
( probably due to my laziness) but
SAY BYE BYE TO IT! :D
coz, you will not need to stuff you table with books just to come up with reasons like,
my table is too small to study etc WOOHOOO!


HOW ZHEN YUN STUDY: SECRET REVEALED!

my two sisters are behind , playing, or watching anime or listening to music lah,

then i will be disturbed and run over to them,

coz afterall a 45 degree turn hor,

will allow me to see the computer lehhh! D: sian!

and i will start to sit beside them to see etc

and they will wave me off by asking me if i don't need to study meh?

then i will go back to study..

but after 5 min,

i took my DS and starts to play.

end of how zhen yun study. LOL!


ok lah, i shall reveal my holiday plan :D

directly copied from my microsoft without any motifications :D

Things to do after EOY :3
1) 6L outing!!!!
2) Learn:
· Japanese
· Sign language ;D
3) Read these mangas:
· Max lovely
· Black cat ( chap 120)
· Fairy tail
· Charming Junkie :D (vol 3?)
· Bleach
· Vampire Knight
· One Piece
· Tsubasa!
· Xxxholic
· Law of ueki( chap 2/3?)
· Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu(??)
· Angel Myth (vol 2)
· Angel Diary
· MOREE~
4) Read these books:
· Harry potter ( all if possible)
· Blue blood? xD
· Library books :D
5) Study about next year’s subject? LOL.
6) Don’t ever get more than 2 kg adding on -,-..

ok, its full of otaku-ness
but i tell you,
thats my style man! :D


about the learn lang part, i guess i will give up/ forget halfway LOL!
but nevertheless, it shd be included to make my plan more enriching,
and deaar dap, see,
6L outing first priority leh,
in my microsoft, it is even bolded and red in colour loh!
D:


ok, lols, i just realised i typed part 6 LOL!
its personal ok? xDDDDD
since if zo dont wanna piak piak with me, high chances i will grow fat wad,
hmph!
growing is a part of human process
but i hope its in terms of height not weight :X


dont think i am ever gonna do part 5
unless theres lit and i will only read the book LOL!
and thats my very enriching hols!
weeeeheeeeeeeeee
:D
i look forward to it loh! :D
wakakaks!
byes peepos :D

No comments: