Monday, January 5, 2009

School starts

LOLS, yo peeps!
I AM ALIVE!
woohoo! i hope i will still be alive after this week -,-
anws, ok lets start on the first day?
well, nth much,
just you know,
marvin- chairman,
yuting, vice chair of service,
chongboon, vice chair of admin,
congrats~
LOL


then TODAY!
siao sia,
like 2nd day hor,
3 hmk -,-
1- science wksht,
2- research
3- spelling
-,-
shiok loh -,-
zzz!


and then hor, once again,
harry potter hunt me even to my school,
i think one more time and i will be jumping off the building LOL!
jkjk lah,
sian diao loh,
-,-
its like self intro,
then one classmate said,
i like reading books,
and the teacher ask,
wad book,
then she say,
HARRY POTTER!
* faints*
then the teacher start to say abit abt harry potter -,-
wtheck man, daphne, you got your comrade
-,-
and i am dying! AHHHH!
i am so scared of harry potter now D:
TT_TT
dont ever mention it to me! AHHHH!
D:


and oh yes, congrats to shawn for being the science rep
and zhong yu for being his assitance
and rayren for being maths rep


sianned D;
thurs got guzheng,
my energy is draineddd!!
ARGH!
perserverance
-,-
i lack it AHHH!


Disadvantages of getting a teacher that used to teach you:
No self intro... and lesson starts straight away -,-
evidence : look at my 2nd day, 3 hmk liao leh!

Advantage of getting a teacher that used to teach you:
i can save myself from self introducing, ( very troublesome)

so, the best is hor, dont study and dont self intro :DDD
yeah, in my dream -,-

No comments: